MercadoLivre Auction Agents

Espaço para discussão em geral, sobre assuntos não relacionados à SEGA. Área em homenagem ao usuário mais off-topic do fórum!

Moderador: Moderadores

ninjabearhug

MercadoLivre Auction Agents

Mensagem por ninjabearhug »

I'm just checking to see if a group of members from this site would be interested in setting something up. There are a lot of Sega collectors who would be more than happy to pay a percentage to someone for buying and shipping games to them from Mercado. I'm not just talking about rare SMS games either, as a big MD fan i'm very interested in buying both common and rarer titles for both consoles.

You could run it through the forum too, start a list of people who are interested, take a deposit through Paypal to prove they're for real, and then get the members to PM the auctions they're interested in with a maximum price they are willing to pay and off you go.

For pricing you could charge a minimum fee for items under a certain amount, say $15, and then anything above that you could work on a percentage.

This is an opportunity to make some good money - Rinkya rake some serious cash in shipping items from Yahoo!Japan - so have a think about it and let me know :) .
Estimated Prophet

Re: MercadoLivre Auction Agents

Mensagem por Estimated Prophet »

I'm onboard as a consumer... where do I sign?
darini
Contato:

Mensagem por darini »

I have a Paypal account, but my main problems are:

- Time to get packs in the Post-Office (I receive everything in a PO Box);
- We cannot withdraw money from PP in Brazil. :cry:

cheers
Lendo: “Über das Konjugationsystem der Sanskritsprache in Vergleichung mit jenem der Griechisen, Lateinischen, Persischen und Germanischen Sprachen.”
Meu jabá: http://darini.blogspot.com/
_____
Imagem
rupert
Contato:

Mensagem por rupert »

I'd be in aswell.. I see many nice items that I cannot get :evil:
Kollision
Contato:

Mensagem por Kollision »

Well, this would be nice indeed.
And it could go both ways, as some sellers from ebay.com or its variations do not sell worldwide (for instance, a game I wanted was available only on ebay.de for months, and the guy wouldn't send it out of Germany...).
Withdrawing money from Paypal should not be a problem, as it stays there as Balance - which I think is cool if you're constantly using PP.
geraldofigueras

Mensagem por geraldofigueras »

I praise the idea. Actually, I did this for years, constantly buying games, specially from japanese Sega collectors.

Unfotunatelly, Pay Pal do not accept to register with a brazillian bank account, so we cannot withdraw the money. Of course I could use the money to buy stuff for me too, but since we're talking about working for lots of customers, I don't think I could ever keep a steady income for that.

Money orders sucks, and are too damn expensive.
Toe Jam is a wiener
rupert
Contato:

Mensagem por rupert »

geraldofigueras escreveu:I praise the idea. Actually, I did this for years, constantly buying games, specially from japanese Sega collectors.

Unfotunatelly, Pay Pal do not accept to register with a brazillian bank account, so we cannot withdraw the money. Of course I could use the money to buy stuff for me too, but since we're talking about working for lots of customers, I don't think I could ever keep a steady income for that.

Money orders sucks, and are too damn expensive.
I can post cash in US$ is post safe in Brazil?

I would post you say $200 then when you receive it that can be my shopping budget for a week on Mercado :D
Melanogaster

Mensagem por Melanogaster »

Well, I have sent money this way to the US and Europe before and I (or the addressee, for that matter) never had any problems. I have received money a few times as well, no problems either. But anyway, it's still cash on the post, so... people tend to be scared of it. :|
Imagem
Estimated Prophet

Mensagem por Estimated Prophet »

So is nobody interested in this idea? :(
I will gladly pay 10% as a commission.
Responder