Mega Man Universe - para XBL e PSN

Espaço para discussão em geral, sobre assuntos não relacionados à SEGA. Área em homenagem ao usuário mais off-topic do fórum!

Moderador: Moderadores

Netin

Mega Man Universe - para XBL e PSN

Mensagem por Netin »

Imagem

Não temos ainda muitos detalhes do game, além do anúncio que será "um sonho se tornando realidade para os fãs do mega-man. Algo que nunca viram antes. Algo revolucionário" e blablabla.

O Trailer também não mostra muita coisa...

Mas, o Gamespot, rapido no gatilho, já fez uma entrevista com o criador do MegaMan, Keiji Inafune, sobre esse novo jogo.
GameSpot: What are we seeing here? Is this a teaser trailer made to set the tone of the new game?

Keiji Inafune: That is correct. This is something that you have never seen before, and we have included some hints into this teaser trailer. If you take a look closely, you will be able to imagine a lot of different possibilities. So try and use your imagination, and you may figure out what makes this game special.

GS: What made you choose Mega Man as a basis for this new game?

KI: This time I have included a lot of new gameplay concepts into this game. If we were to make a completely new game, people wouldn’t focus on these new concepts as they would be more focused on the new characters. By choosing Mega Man, a character that already has a strong following and is a character I’m personally attached to, this will allow people to focus on what is new about this game, and what special gameplay opportunities can come from these new features.

GS: What kind of game is this?

KI: I can’t say what it is exactly at this point, but the people who I want to play are the fans who played Mega Man games growing up. You will see a lot of 80’s influence in the sound and artwork used in the game, and in this teaser trailer, you can see a lot of the 80’s theme we are going for.

GS: Will we be seeing standard platforming Mega Man action, or will we be seeing things that mix that formula up?

KI: What do you think it’s going to be like? At Comic Con, this new title Mega Man Universe will be born.

GS: Do you feel that Mega Man needs a reboot or makeover?

KI: I don’t think it is necessary to determine exactly where the character is heading. Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10, which were done in the 8-bit style, proved that Mega Man is still widely accepted by it’s fanbase. But, that doesn’t mean that we need to stick only to that 8-bit style, because all the fans would get bored of the series. It’s not about whether or not the style is new or old, it is about making new ideas. I am always looking for new ideas for Mega Man.

GS: Why do you think Mega Man is still such an endearing character after all these years?

KI: The character itself is very simple and accessible to a large audience. The games have high quality gameplay mechanics and great background music. Those factors make Mega Man an unforgettable experience. I feel very honored that so many fans have shown their passion and dedication to the franchise over the years.

GS: How do the other Capcom properties like Ghost and Goblins and Street Fighter come into play?

KI: If I told you exactly how these characters would be implemented now, you wouldn’t have to use your imagination. We will let you know soon, but for now how do you think worlds of Ghost and Goblins, Street Fighter and Mega Man will collide?

GS: When will we see and hear more about the game?

KI: In the next couple of months so you can expect to find out more information, so stay tuned.

GS: How much of an impact do all of the previous Mega Man games have on the creation of a new game like Mega Man Universe?

KI: All of the previous Mega Man games and all of the feedback we have received from the fans of the series has always been the biggest influence to our game design. I am particularly excited about how we will be able to implement the fans ideas in Mega Man Universe, but I can’t specify exactly how this will happen yet.

GS: Do you think that the series will be helped or hurt by taking the gameplay in more contemporary directions?

KI: Don’t worry, I strongly believe the franchise is headed in the correct direction.

GS: Thanks for your time.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mega ... slot;img;1

Em resumo: Não explica nada sobre o jogo; manda usarmos nossa imaginação; MegaMan foi escolhido como a 'estrela' porque se criassem novos personagens para o jogo, pessoal ficaria muito focado nos novos personagens quando eles devem focar-se é no gameplay que será revolucionário; Deverá agradar aos fãs 'das antigas' do Mega Man; Devemos ver mais informações no evento 'Comic Con 2010' ou nos próximos meses.

¬¬

E aí, o que esperam?
Dav

Re: Mega Man Universe - para XBL e PSN

Mensagem por Dav »

Que seja um Megaman como o Megaman 8 do SAT e PSX
Imagem
Netin

Re: Mega Man Universe - para XBL e PSN

Mensagem por Netin »

Mas tão prometendo ser algo 'diferente e revolucionário'...

Tanto que aparecem ali outros personagens da Capcom como o Rei Arthur e o Ryu no trailer.

Deve ser algo como um mmorpg...

A propósito, esse tópico está no sub-fórum errado. Acho que seria legal movê-lo para o "outros consoles"...
Responder