Another new member courtesy of rupert

Espaço para discussão sobre SG-1000, SC-3000, Master System, Mega Drive, Game Gear.

Moderador: Moderadores

ninjabearhug

Another new member courtesy of rupert

Mensagem por ninjabearhug »

Hi,

I found my way here from sega8bit through a thread about Tectoy variations. I'm hoping someone will start a list for the Megadrive soon as that's my main area of interest.

I'm 28 and from the UK, and have been collecting Sega games for years. I've got a complete Euro SMS set and i'm not far off a complete MD PAL set. I don't have many Tectoy games yet but i'm gonna start looking for some sellers who will ship MD games to the UK. I'll try and post in Portuguese wherever possible, its about time i learnt the language if i'm going to be buying from Mercado :wink: .

Heres a link to my MD collection, i'll take some pics of the rest of the stuff when i get a minute.

Stewart
Corredor X

Re: Another new member courtesy of rupert

Mensagem por Corredor X »

Welcome, Stewart! It's nice to see guys from other countries here. And about the Mega Drive list, it was proposed here by the same time we began making the Master one. It will be probably the next one we'll be doing, when we finish (or near complete!) the current works. I think it's better to concentrate in one at a time :D
Imagem
ninjabearhug

Mensagem por ninjabearhug »

Soa como uma boa idéia a mim. É esta tradução legível? Eu não quero encher acima as placas com o absurdo
Corredor X

Mensagem por Corredor X »

It's pretty readable, don't worry :wink:
Imagem
Responder