Adivinhe qual é o nome do jogo que tera um remake por imagens relacionadas a ele

Espaço para discussão sobre jogos de outras empresas e Arcades.

Moderador: Moderadores

Dav

Adivinhe qual é o nome do jogo que tera um remake por imagens relacionadas a ele

Mensagem por Dav »

Como diria o Quico do Chaves:
Que coisa nao? o jogo que o DMN Sonic acertou e ganhou a fita de Master System :lol:

Toki remake announced for Switch

Imagem

Microids has announced a remake the 1989 arcade game Toki (known as Juju Densetsu in Japan) for Switch.

The remake of the arcade classic, which stars the ape-like character Toki, sees the return of Philippe Dessoly, the artist for the original Toki on Amiga, to take charge of the art direction, and Pierre Adane, the developer of Toki.

“I have a very special relationship with this game, which I am particularly fond of – in a way it’s my equivalent of Proust’s Madeleine!” Dessoly said in a press release. “As soon as the music starts, I’m plunged back into the time when we ported the game to Amiga and Atari, when there was a very particular atmosphere in the video game sector. It’s a very special souvenir for me, so 30 years later, when they asked me to do the remake, it was impossible to refuse. I really enjoy improving and reinterpreting character designs and backgrounds. I sincerely hope that a maximum number of players and fans of the original – like me – will have fun playing it.”

Adane added, “I’m very proud to be able to be bringing Toki back to life. There is an immense amount of pleasure in working on a project like this. For some time now Philippe and I have felt like working together again, and I’m happy that that’s coming together with Toki.”

Here is an overview of the game’s story, via Microids:

Toki, a human warrior, has a peaceful, primitive existence in the depths of the jungle with his beloved Miho. But they weren’t counting on the witch doctor Doctor Vookimedlo, who, entranced by Miho’s beauty, decides to kidnap her and transform Toki into a sinister-looking ape. With the help of the demon Bashtar, Doctor Vookimedlo takes Miho to his golden Palace far away. Determined to get her back, Toki sets forth on a perilous adventure to reach Doctor Vookimedlo’s home, save his sweetheart and regain his appearance.

The former warrior must adapt to his new form: rather than using conventional weapons, he spits strange projectiles at his enemies to eliminate them. In the course of his quest, Toki finds items that help him reach his destination, including an American football helmet, a pair of ferns and a tuba.

Imagem

https://gematsu.com/2018/04/toki-remake ... for-switch
Editado pela última vez por Dav em Sáb Abr 07, 2018 3:13 pm, em um total de 1 vez.
Imagem
DrasgonDigger
Contato:

Re: Adivinhe qual é o nome do jogo que tera um remake por imagens não relacionadas a ele

Mensagem por DrasgonDigger »

Esse remake ta de rosca faz tempo, kkkk
Imagem

Imagem Imagem Imagem Imagem
Gutem

Re: Adivinhe qual é o nome do jogo que tera um remake por imagens relacionadas a ele

Mensagem por Gutem »

Ola amigos!

Legal! Gosto muito desse jogo, quando será lançado???

Um abraço!!!
Responder