Daytona USA 3 anunciado

Espaço para discussão sobre jogos de outras empresas e Arcades.

Moderador: Moderadores

Jair

Daytona USA 3 anunciado

Mensagem por Jair »

Sério que não temos nenhum tópico?

[img]http://www.seganerds.com/wp-content/upl ... Back-1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
----
Manuais, scans, pôsters, panfletos, tudo sobre Tectoy em:
http://www.sega-brasil.com.br/Tectoy/

Ecco 2 is like injecting awesome into your body. They don't make games like this any more.
Corredor X

Re: Daytona USA 3 anunciado

Mensagem por Corredor X »

Ainda estamos traumatizados com o Mega novo e descrentes com as alegrias da vida, Jair :cry:
Imagem
Jair

Mensagem por Jair »

Eu vejo tudo de forma otimista.

----

Ecco 2 is like injecting awesome into your body. They don't make games like this any more.
Odin
Contato:

Mensagem por Odin »

Essa notícia do novo Mega foi tão impactante que o pessoal nem se deram conta do novo Daytona... Podiam até lançar um novo Sonic ou o Shenmmue 3 que teria passado despercebido...

Só o Jair mesmo que é um Daytonista e maior fã do jogo que conheço para ter visto o lançamento desse jogo :lol:
Imagem

Imagem

Imagem
Corredor X

Jair escreveu:Eu vejo tudo de forma otimista.
Imagem

Falando sério agora: a coisa que eu mais babei nos poucos detalhes divulgados foi o fato do jogo aparentemente usar monitores de 47'' :shock: Agora só resta saber se vai ter "Let's Go Away", que é um terço da graça do jogo :mrgreen:
Imagem
Jair

Mensagem por Jair »

Bem o cantor original parece confirmado né? Vai ser da hora com certeza!

----

Dav

Mensagem por Dav »

Esse promete! :mrgreen:
alem das pistas tradicionais do jogo va ter a do circuito real de Daytona

Algumas infos:

Daytona 3 Championship USA

At the AAMA Gala this past September, a source informed me that they saw that Sega was bringing Daytona back with Daytona Reloaded . Unfortunately I was not provided additional information beyond that tentative name – whether or not it was a remake, a remaster like SRC was or something new entirely. Then a couple of weeks ago, I had another independent source contact me out of the blue that their organization was discussing the upcoming Daytona.

Now today, Sega Amusements has confirmed that Daytona is indeed on its way back although we do not have a confirmation on the name or other specific details. The first tease was this gif on the internet that told us that it will be an Arcade Exclusive game and it will be at IAAPA 2016 in two weeks (which I will be attending)

Sega Resurrects Daytona USA with Daytona 3 Championship USA
arcadehero November 1, 2016 13

In 2009, Sega attempted to give operators still running old Daytona USA cabinets something refreshing with Sega Racing Classic. It was essentially the old Daytona USA, sporting a new cabinet design & 720p graphics but it lacked the important Daytona license. Unfortunately, that also meant that some of the famously catchy music was absent from the game.

At the AAMA Gala this past September, a source informed me that they saw that Sega was bringing Daytona back with Daytona Reloaded . Unfortunately I was not provided additional information beyond that tentative name – whether or not it was a remake, a remaster like SRC was or something new entirely. Then a couple of weeks ago, I had another independent source contact me out of the blue that their organization was discussing the upcoming Daytona.

Now today, Sega Amusements has confirmed that Daytona is indeed on its way back although we do not have a confirmation on the name or other specific details. The first tease was this gif on the internet that told us that it will be an Arcade Exclusive game and it will be at IAAPA 2016 in two weeks (which I will be attending)

New Press Release And Game Details

I just got this in the inbox – I’ve bolded certain statements to point out new features. The name has changed from what I have been told, which does show that this is a proper sequel and NOT a remake like Sega Racing Classic was. Here are the details summed up, then the press release

-Name was changed from what was shown in Chicago (Daytona Reloaded) to Daytona 3 Championship USA
-47″ screen
-27″ billboard marquee
-Link up to 8 machines
-Camera with in-game avatars
-New cars and game modes
-Operator adjustable “party mode” for tournaments
-Based on the original Daytona USA engine to keep the physics
-Three new tracks plus remastered tracks from the original Daytona USA

Daytona –The True Legend Is Back

You read that right, Daytona is back and just as it was first time around in the 90s, it’s set to be a game changer.

Daytona USA is the pinnacle of arcade racing and now Sega is ready to bring its #1 racer screeching into the 21st century! It revolutionised the arcade scene when it was first launched in 1994, and this franchise can deservedly lay claim to bold statements such as iconic, classic and legendary. This brand new version, Daytona 3 Championship USA, features three brand new tracks including a recreation of the newly renovated Daytona International Speedway. In addition, the original three classic courses have been remastered for the modern era. New cars and new game modes bring more for players old and new to experience. Sega has gone all out on a cabinet design to do this global brand justice and make it stand out from the pack. The cabinet with 47” LED monitor is linkable for up to eight players and lit from top to bottom. It even has a moulded under seat engine!

New game features include a live in-game camera system so you can enjoy maximum bragging rights as you overtake your friends! Also brand new to Daytona3 is the ‘Live TV’ inspired spectator video billboard marquee with 27” display. This allows spectators to see what’s happening in the race, whether it’s a crash, a pass for position or to find out who’s winning or losing!

“This is a game changer. This is a premium game that delivers on quality, player experience and operator features that sets a very high bar for arcade video racing games. Importantly we have based it on the original game engine that gave us the amazing ‘AI’ and ‘catch up’ feeling that we all grew to love” commented Patrick Michael, Head of Local R&D. The game also has an all-new party mode allowing operators to run special events easily. In addition, to assist engineers, there is the introduction of ‘Sega-IQ Intelligent Service Menus’; these are designed to offer prompts and troubleshooting advice when the onsite technician is maintaining the game.

“At SEGA we have always been passionate about developing the best arcade racing games, it’s part of our DNA, so to have the opportunity to work on this title that truly captures the spirit of the racing scene in Daytona is nothing short of an honour.”commented Sega’s CEO Paul Williams. Whether players enjoyed the game back in the 90s or experience it now for the first time, they’ll find it’s easy to pick up and fun to master; with simple and quick menu options they will be straight to the starting grid. Confidence will come from the first lap and the competitive spirit will kick in as players find themselves challenging their rivals for the lead! Developed and manufactured to the highest quality, Daytona 3 Championship USA will feature in game rooms and FEC’s for years to come.
Imagem
Dav

Mensagem por Dav »

[BBvideo=560,340]https://youtu.be/vlAvZFrtDSI[/BBvideo]

[BBvideo=560,340]https://youtu.be/CDH4kqp4aPw[/BBvideo]

Legal hein? mantiveram o banner citando a cidade de São Paulo como no original,mas atualizado com o aviao mais destacado e coqueiros
Imagem
Corredor X

Acabou de sair um vídeo do gameplay!

[BBvideo=560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Agyk42QNg[/BBvideo]

Parafraseando o Jair, parece ser um bom jogo e é um Daytona :lol:
Imagem
Odin
Contato:

Mensagem por Odin »

Corredor X escreveu:Acabou de sair um vídeo do gameplay!

[BBvideo=560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Agyk42QNg[/BBvideo]

Parafraseando o Jair, parece ser um bom jogo e é um Daytona :lol:
Esse jogo esta com cara de remake, mesmo assim será um bom jogo :mrgreen:

A primeira vez que vi o Jair aqui no fórum, vi direto aquela frase do Daytona na assinatura dele :lol:
Imagem

Imagem

Imagem
GuiLobato

Mensagem por GuiLobato »

Uma pena que por aqui sera impossível de ver uma dessas. Mas logo alguém deve dar um jeito de rodar no pc.
Dav

Mensagem por Dav »

Ta ficando da hora !
Imagem
Dav

Mensagem por Dav »

Nota-se uma modificação visual no logo retiraram o 3 de uma forma bem simples

Imagem

Trailer

[BBvideo=560,340]https://youtu.be/PGMV4iwKN5I[/BBvideo]

Detalhes BR que notei

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem
Imagem
Odin
Contato:

Mensagem por Odin »

Olhos de amor Foods? São Paulo com coqueiros? Só que falta agora dizerem que São Paulo é a capital do Rio de Janeiro :lol:
Imagem

Imagem

Imagem
Jair

Mensagem por Jair »

Dá onde vieram essas imagens?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
----

Responder