Hi, I am new

Espaço para discussão sobre SG-1000, SC-3000, Master System, Mega Drive, Game Gear.

Moderador: Moderadores

rupert
Contato:

Mensagem por rupert »

geraldofigueras - those sealed games are really nice! :) I struggle to find good card box games. I have 4 coming from Bock soon but they are not in great condition.

Melanogaster - I don't mind you posting the pic, and yes it is old. those shelves are no overflowed. The blister packs and card games have moved to another location.

I have great difficulties trying to buy on Mercado Livre :( I have still not managed to get anything yet. All my Tec Toy stuff is from other collectors or ebay. i would love to be able to get some Tec Toy items from Mercado though. Are there any reguler sellers you know of who ship internationally and/ or use paypal?
geraldofigueras

Mensagem por geraldofigueras »

Jair, I don't play them! I rarely play the old consoles now, usually I just pop in an emulator, or even the Virtual Console.

Rupert, I love the cardboard because 70% of my games were like that when I was kid, and seeing the sealed games like that reminds me of the old days when I cried for my mom to give me a game that I saw at a toy's store. You probably hate them because 99% of the time they are in s*** condition, am I right?
Toe Jam is a wiener
rupert
Contato:

Mensagem por rupert »

geraldofigueras escreveu:You probably hate them because 99% of the time they are in s*** condition, am I right?
ha ha, i don't hate them, but they are difficult to find in good condition, how many are there? I would like all of them.
darini
Contato:

Mensagem por darini »

The SMS was a great console. I guess how it'd be if it there haven't been the disgraceful Ni***ndo MONOPOLY in the VG market. :evil:

Some say it was only a... "good relationship with the softhouses"... :roll:

cheers
Lendo: “Über das Konjugationsystem der Sanskritsprache in Vergleichung mit jenem der Griechisen, Lateinischen, Persischen und Germanischen Sprachen.”
Meu jabá: http://darini.blogspot.com/
_____
Imagem
geraldofigueras

rupert, sorry but I don't know anyone. But BONACCORSI is a very good seller, he always auction on Ebay. If you need anything from ML, email me then and I'll try to help you, I usually do this kind of stuff for collectors, even though I'm not selling anything anymore.

How many cardboard? A lot, I'll try and compile a list later.

Darini, Ni***ndo was the real satan back in the 80s. That's why I love Tec Toy: it was Sega's best effort!
Toe Jam is a wiener
rupert
Contato:

Mensagem por rupert »

geraldofigueras escreveu:rupert, sorry but I don't know anyone. But BONACCORSI is a very good seller, he always auction on Ebay. If you need anything from ML, email me then and I'll try to help you, I usually do this kind of stuff for collectors, even though I'm not selling anything anymore.

How many cardboard? A lot, I'll try and compile a list later.

Darini, Ni***ndo was the real satan back in the 80s. That's why I love Tec Toy: it was Sega's best effort!
sounds good, I may PM you a few items off ML and see how it goes, I can pay you a % for your troubles of course.

Regarding Ni***ndo and the NES.. The SMS out sold the NES in Europe by quite an amount, So I wouldnt totally write off Sega, perhaps just 'Sega of America', I think they screwed up SMS marketing big time :evil:
darini
Contato:

Mensagem por darini »

rupert escreveu: Regarding Ni***ndo and the NES.. The SMS out sold the NES in Europe by quite an amount, So I wouldnt totally write off Sega, perhaps just 'Sega of America', I think they screwed up SMS marketing big time :evil:
Is it true that Ni***ndo had to produce some games to the SMS in Europe, otherwise it would die of hunger? :lol:

If so, what games were released by them?

cheers
Lendo: “Über das Konjugationsystem der Sanskritsprache in Vergleichung mit jenem der Griechisen, Lateinischen, Persischen und Germanischen Sprachen.”
_____
Imagem
geraldofigueras

Really, that's new for me, I didn't knew that the SMS outsold N** in Europe.

But I'm not sure that Sega did a poor marketing in America, the merits are all N****** and it's third party exclusivity policy. Something that SOA did with the Genesis, licensing famous people and a pletora of sports titles (that's all the average american play :twisted: )
Toe Jam is a wiener
darini
Contato:

Mensagem por darini »

geraldofigueras escreveu: But I'm not sure that Sega did a poor marketing in America, the merits are all N****** and it's third party exclusivity policy. Something that SOA did with the Genesis, licensing famous people and a pletora of sports titles (that's all the average american play :twisted: )
Naaahahhhh...

third party exclusivity policy = MONOPOLY!
Big N says: You produce ONLY for us. If you dare to produce to anyone else, our contract is broken up.

[]s
_____
Imagem
geraldofigueras

Tec Toy cardboard releases:

After Burner
Choplifter
Fantasy Zone The Maze
Fantasy Zone II
Global Defense
Great Basket
Great Volley
R-Type
Jogos de Verão
Space Harrier 3D
Missile Defense 3D
Blade Eagle 3D
Out Run 3D
Out Run
Shooting G
Marksman Shooting / Trap Shooting
Rescue Mission
Black Belt
Super Cross
Wanted
Moonwalker
Dead Angle
Cloud Master
Dynamite Dux
Vigilante
Double Dragon
Gangster Town
World Gran Prix
RC Gran Prix
Rambo III
Astro Warrior
Super Futebol
Super Futebol 2
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Alex Kidd The Lost Stars
Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
Shinobi
Altered Beast
Aztec Adventure
Assault City
Castle of Illusion
Columns
E-Swat
Galaxy Force
Ghostbusters
Ghouls n Ghosts
Golden Axe
Kenseiden
Maze Hunter 3D
Paper Boy
Poseidon Wars 3D
Pro Wrestling
Psycho Fox
Rocky
Super Monaco GP
Super Tennis
Wonder Boy
Thunder Blade
Zillion 2
Zaxxon 3D

As far as I'm concerned :lol:
Toe Jam is a wiener
rupert
Contato:

Mensagem por rupert »

darini escreveu:
rupert escreveu: Regarding Ni***ndo and the NES.. The SMS out sold the NES in Europe by quite an amount, So I wouldnt totally write off Sega, perhaps just 'Sega of America', I think they screwed up SMS marketing big time :evil:
Is it true that Ni***ndo had to produce some games to the SMS in Europe, otherwise it would die of hunger? :lol:

If so, what games were released by them?

cheers
I never heard of Ni***ndo making any games for Sega?? I don't think that is true.

geraldofigueras - I only have 45 to go then :D I think getting a complete Tec Toy collection may take a few years. (I have only been collecting for less than 2 years.)
gamer_boy

welcome here brother

Mensagem por gamer_boy »

Hi Rupert, so welcome here brother ;)
Do you have a nice collection, but tell me which games you play with constancy.

Melanogaster, so nice room, do you have more detailed photos?
Alugo este espaço :D
rupert
Contato:

Re: welcome here brother

Mensagem por rupert »

gamer_boy escreveu:Hi Rupert, so welcome here brother ;)
Do you have a nice collection, but tell me which games you play with constancy.

Melanogaster, so nice room, do you have more detailed photos?
My fave games are, Alex kidd in Miracle World and Shinobi World, Zillion, Putt and Putter, castle of illusion, Moonwalker and Power Strike II. Allthough I'm currently playing Cool Spot.

..and the picture Melanogaster posted is of my collection :wink: I can add more pictures if people are interested? I only posted Tec Toy items as this is a Brasil forum, i don't want to come along and flood it with English and European stuff :?
Melanogaster

Re: welcome here brother

Mensagem por Melanogaster »

gamer_boy escreveu:Melanogaster, so nice room, do you have more detailed photos?
Heh, I wish I had something like that! :D I guess, at least... :?

As rupert said, that's his stuff. :wink:
rupert
Contato:

Mensagem por rupert »

Ive had some new Tec Toy items since the pictures..

Imagem

So now I have completed the exclusives..

Imagem

..and
Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Kind of up to date collection pic..

Imagem
Responder